Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Schwindel

Gestern bin ich kurz raus gegeangen.. und dann habe ich gestern nacht, weil ich sowieso nicht schlafen konnte diesen Text geschrieben:


Internetbild













Ich gehe nach draußen.
Ich schaue nach vorne,
mir wird schwindlig...
Ich schaue wieder auf dem Boden.
Laufe weiter.
Immer noch mit gesenktem Kopf.
Ich schaue zur Seite,
in der Hoffnung, das mir
nicht wieder schwindlig wird.
Doch sofort dreht sich wieder in mir alles,
mir wird schwindlig
und leicht schwarz vor Augen.     
Also muss ich den Kopf wieder senken... 


Internetbild
  


Ja so als würde sich so wirklich alles in mir drehen, wie auf diesen Bildern...

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my website so i came to go back the favor?
.I am trying to in finding issues to enhance my web site!
I guess its adequate to make use of some of your concepts!
!

Feel free to visit my homepage - abbooks.info
Also see my webpage - Haarausfall stoppen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it
;) I'm going to return once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Here is my web page - mrooms.net
My web blog :: Haarausfall stoppen

Anonym hat gesagt…

I almost never leave responses, however I read a few of the comments on "Schwindel".
I do have some questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be
only me or do some of these comments look as if they
are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at
additional places, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

My blog - Haarwuchs
Also see my web site - Haarwuchs

Anonym hat gesagt…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here is my webpage; Haarausfall stoppen
Also see my website - Haarwuchs

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Haarausfall
my webpage - Haarwuchs